FULL TIME LEATHER WORKER
We’re searching to add a team member that has attention to detail, an efficient work ethic, and the ability to work comfortably under pressure. Day to day job will include die cutting, stamping, inspecting and packing one of our core products. Leather experience is not required but a plus.
- High School diploma or GED
- Experience in a repetitive, light to moderate, manufacturing or equivalent environment
- Excellent communication skills and a humble work attitude
- Ability to read and listen to instruction carefully
- A keen and meticulous eye for detail
- Ability to be physically active including standing, kneeling, lifting and squatting
- Ability to lift between 20 and 70lbs
- Clarity of vision at 20 inches or less
- Operating a die cutting press
- Operating a pneumatic stamping machine
- Inspecting products and packing boxes
- Meeting a daily and weekly production quota
- Maintaining a clean work space
- $12-$14 / hr. depending on experience
- Full-time employees eligible for paid holidays and paid time off.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants can email a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. List the title of the position you are applying for the in subject line. Operating hours are 9 AM to 5 PM Monday through Friday.
CONTACTSoftline Brand Partners
2600 N 2nd St.
Minneapolis, MN 55411